Blog Wars Challenge Update

Ok guys so it's a little over a week since I told you all about the Blog Wars Challenge and so I thought I'd give you a worth while update...

I've decided 100% on the list I'm going to run at 1750pts:

Kaldor Draigo

10 Grey Knight Paladins
Apothecary with Power Sword
Standard Bearer with Psycanon
2x Power Sword
Power Sword with Psycanon
Halberd
Master Crafted Halberd
Halberd with Psycanon
Daemonhammer
Daemonhammer with Psycanon

10 Grey Knight Paladins
Apothecary with Power Sword
Standard Bearer with Psycanon
2x Power Sword
Power Sword with Psycanon
Halberd
Master Crafted Halberd
Halberd with Psycanon
Daemonhammer
Daemonhammer with Psycanon

Now this is slightly tweaked from my Blog Wars Challenge Army List post but I really needed to maximise on the Psycanons that were available to the Paladins whilst still keeping the Wound Allocation competitive...This is a much smaller list than most of the other armies I expect to come across at the tournament but I believe that this list does have the ability to compete!

As you can see Grey Knight Terminators have arrived and to keep my options open in future I've magnetised all of the hands with a view to completing magnetising them after Blog Wars. Also just to make life easier (and at the same time more difficult!) I'm making some wound allocation markers that are magnetised to the base.


Anyway there is a little check in just for now and I'll have some more pictures and some painting tutorials in the near future for the Grey Knights.

Labels: ,