Grey Knights of Titan Live from Blog Wars...

Evening guys, Firstly I just want to apologise for the lack of posting on the blog this week, this was due to a technical issue which has been corrected by my fist meeting with the crappy modem! Anyway I really want to welcome all the new followers here to Titan and just hope that you enjoy reading the blog as much as I enjoy writing it...Now I'm sure you're all wondering how I got on in the Blog Wars Challenge, well here are some pictures to show you:

So as you can see not quite 100% complete but considering the amount I had to build paint and magnetise I think I did pretty well...luckily for me so has Adam from the Space Wolves blog has agreed and kept the beer flowing this evening!

Anyway myself and Adam have come to Blog Wars a day early to go to Warhammer land and hopefully meet up with a few of our fellow bloggers for a few casual games before tomorrow...unfortunately we saw no1 who we recognised so rather than waste our afternoon we had a little re-match between ourselves...

So how did the Space Wolves fare this time?? well starting Monday it will  be battle report week here on Grey Knights of Titan so stay tuned here for a week of battle reports from my matches at blog wars and some friendly ones against James and Adam to boot.



That's about all for this evening so I'll let you all know how we get on and get the battle reports coming so expect a packed week to make up for the lack of posts over the last few days...

Labels: